VOLFRAM float controlled steam traps
operate effectively even at small differential pressures. Their operation is not affected by pressure fluctuations. These traps are provided with features such as air vent and a steam / gas barrier in the form of immersion tube. The thermostatic air vent offers the added benefit of significantly increasing condensate capacity on cold start-up.
Features of Steam Trap:
- Only one moving point
- Proportional control action
- Exact, impact free & silent condensate discharge
- Independent of pressure & temperature
- Extremely long working life
- Little wear with extremely low maintenance
- Simple mechanism
Float traps are recommended to be installed at process equipments.
15 NB, 20 NB, 25 NB, 40 NB, 50 NB