If we monitor the TDS Automatic Boiler Blow Down System levels of boiler water online 24 X 7 & do the blow down if necessary & required quantity only then we can:
- Save fuel by optimizing the blow down quantity
- Save fresh Water charges & its chemical treatment cost
- Reduce the load on the ETP
- Avoid Foaming & Moisture Carry Over
- Minimize the scaling inside the boiler
The controller has a unique feature of data logging. It has an inbuilt memory which logs the TDS data with respect to time & saves in the memory. This data can be copied to a USB flash stick and analyse on the computer.
Ensure Optimal Performance and Maximum Efficiency:
Precise control of TDS/conductivity optimizing blow down quantity and avoids scale build-up.
More Informative Monthly Reports:
Download stored data from the controller to a USB flash stick. Use the data to easily develop reports that show actual TDS levels w.r.t time, temperature and more.
Efficient Customer Service:
Quickly identify system updates by knowing exactly what happened and when. An event log can be downloaded to tell you precisely when the system was online.
Validation and Verification Made Easy:
Use stored data from the controller to simply and easily validate water treatment results. The data and event logs show system conductivity and temperature & blow down times..
Copy the user settings from your controller to a USB flash stick and upload to a new controller. Programming your new controller this way can be accomplished in seconds. It's that simple!
In manual blow down, the blow down pattern is fixed irrelevant of the change in feed water TDS Automatic Boiler Blow Down System or Steam Load on boiler.
Hence sometimes there is excess blow down from the boiler & sometimes lesser Blow Down.Both of the excess or lesser Blow down is not Advisable.
Excess Blow down will Cause:
- Increase in Fuel Consumption as Loss of energy in the form of hot
- water from boiler
- Increase in water consumption
- Increase in makeup water cost & its chemical treatment cost
Lesser Blow down will Cause:
- High TDS Automatic Boiler Blow Down System level inside Boiler
- Foaming on water level inside boiler which may mislead the Mobrey level control & lead to accident
- Foaming also results in moisture carryover