The immediate condensate discharge out of Steam Trap systems is absolutely necessary to retain the maximum possible capacity of the heat exchanger and to minimize the danger of corrosion, water-hammering & temperature fluctuations in the process.
Volfram offer highly robust & maintenance free thermodynamic steam traps for the removal of condensate from the steam lines, headers etc.
- They are compact & lightweight
- Have large condensate removal capacity in their range
- As disc is only moving part, maintenance can be done easily
- Without removing the trap from line
- Higher working life as material of construction is complete Stainless Steel
Other Applications: Steam Trap carrying pipe lines, steam headers.
Available Sizes: 15 NB, 20 NB, 25 NB.